Thursday, December 30, 2010

Adele - Rowling in the deep


I was really exited, because there were some rumours about one of my favourite British female artist since 2009, yes I am talking about miss Adele herself, and the fact that she was making a new single. I was really exited and  now it’s finaly here! I know that the song was  launched weeks ago but didn’t had the time to write about it back than. The Music video is quite arty and very expressive even though adale only sits in the most shots. The song was really beautiful and very Adele. I liked the outfit she was wearing and I thought it is a great look for new years eve. So check this video out!


oh and I decided to also include a little how to video from Michelle Pham to (almost) get the same make up look as adele has in her video. I hope you like it as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment