Saturday, December 4, 2010

men's wear

ChaunceyCashmere scarf (grey)
188 EUR - shopjenesaisquoi.com
Cashmere scarves »

Soul Cal Flip Top Gloves
7.99 GBP - republic.co.uk
Soul Cal gloves »

Rag & Bone Check Sport Shirt
$195 - barneys.com


Humor Santiago Banana Jeans
$155 - asos.com


Jeans Skinny
139 EUR - conleys.de


BLUE CROWN Clear Sunglasses
$9.99 - tillys.com


Aero Athletic Div. Graphic T
$9.75 - aeropostale.com




This set was made for the man. I wanted to make a little something for the man as well because I really like men's fashion as well. So I hope you like it and if you are a boy, I hope you will get some inspiration for you fall wardrobe and if you are a girl, I hope you will try to mix masculine and feminine clothes together to create very strong, but still feminine look.

No comments:

Post a Comment