Sunday, March 27, 2011

blame it on the sunshine




This week has been a pretty Sunny week. Not to be dramatic but I LOVED every single moment I had to enjoy the sun. (for you people that live in places like LA or Hawaii, we people living in the north of Europe, we don’t see the sun quite a lot, so when we finally have days of sun after moths of clouds, rain, hail and snow we don’t take those moments for granted, we utilise them to the fullest, no Mather what.) As I was Laing in the sun (instead of making my homework, which I seriously don’t recommend doing because teachers always find out that you didn’t do your homework) something in my head reminded me of the fact that prom was in 2 weeks and I didn’t had the perfect tuxedo yet! So that will be my goal for next week, finding myself a suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment