Saturday, July 30, 2011

Robyn - Indestructible






 The blonde Scandinavian Robyn is one of my favorite artist ever. The former  UNISEF  ambassador, recording artist and songwriter is one of the rare artists these days that really can sing good life.You might know Robyn from her hits, With every heart beat, Don’t stop the music, Dancing on my own and her latest hits Hang with me and Indestructible. Her latest music video  ‘Indestructible’ just came out and I have to say I am quite impressed. I absolutely loved the dynamic suit she was wearing made of tubes that were filled with water and air creating a very high tech, artistic, always changing pattern across her body. When I first saw the video I couldn't believe my eyes I HAD to know how this video was made and how this dynamic water suit was made and which genius individual had come up with such a clever way of making dynamic clothes. 

This 'wonder woman' goes by the name Lucy McRae. According to her website Lucy is: "an Australian artist straddling the worlds of fashion, technology and the body. As a body Architect she invents and builds structures on the skin that re-shape the human silhouette.” She is also the woman who was responsible for creating the albums covers for Robyn’s Body Talk part 1 and part 2 and her latest album Body Talk. To see more work from Lucy McRae go to her own personal website http://www.lucymcrae.net/  She and Robyn have work quite a lot together mixing fashion, music and art in to one creative bowl of fun and that is something I really like, creativity been used to the fullest.So to  people that I can call genius, independent,  innovative, clever and indestructible I only have to say:  Keep up the good work.






No comments:

Post a Comment