Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fashion with Albinism


I came across beautifull pictures from Shaun Ross in I-D magazine. Shaun is an afro amarican model that has albinism. I was really impressed by the pictures and decided to google him. After fiending out that he is the only male model these days that has Albinism I was even more exited to know more about him.
Pictures from  i-dmagazine.com
Besides getting to know that he has done a lot of modeling work for Givanchy, Blend, Another Magazine and played a prominent role in Katy Perry's - ET music video, I came across a youtube video of him on the Tyra show. In the clip the talks about how he had to deal with a lot of negavtivity growing up.


The story of shaun I think is very inspiring and the pictures are amazing! So here are a few pictures of him.
Pictures from Schön Magazine

By They Pham
From blend.nl

From Another Man Magazine

From i-dmagazine.com
All Pictures from http://models.com/models/shaun-ross

 

No comments:

Post a Comment