Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fur from Antwerp

from asos


Antwerp is probably (after Paris) my favorite city to be ever, so when  Recent I went to pay a good friend of mine a visit in Antwerp it was   like coming back home again.
 I hadn't been there for a while and it was quite nice to see the city (and the amazing shops, forever 21 one recently opened a shop there) back again.
I was planning on making a lot of street fashion style photo’s but by a lack of time I have to satisfy your feelings  with just one picture.
I found these Dutch girls in an vintage shop during a shopping spree in Antwerp and I couldn’t  help but I immediately notice the amazing fur Jackets they had on. They were so street glamorous but combined with some Indi chique elements like colored jeans (the girls were wearing some colored jeans, also a up coming trend for this winter) to make it fashionably to me.
To also get the fur feeling, try to mix and match some fur with you basics like jeans, shirts and boots. To make it more glamorous, try jewelry and keep it simple. You want to let the fur speak for it self. 

I also made a set based on some basics combined with fur. I hope you like it!
fur mid automn



MTWTFSS Weekday pink shirt, €5
H M racerback tank top, £9.99
Michael Kors faux fur coat, $175
Diesel boyfriend fit jeans, $329
Koolaburra wedge booties, $299
H&M leather boots, £30
Dorothy Perkins cross body handbag, £15
TopShop dome ring, $28
Vintage owl necklace, $14
Flower jewelry
Sterling silver ring, $16
Club Manhattan silver ring, €20

No comments:

Post a Comment