Monday, January 2, 2012

A new year, new opportunities


A new year has finally reached his destination. We now have the joy of living in 2012. Despite all the fuzz that the world coming to an end and civilisation will extinct in 2012, the doubful honor of reviving last years resolutions,I am really optimistic about this year. I am planning to see more of the world (I hope before it’s too late), learn more, experiment more and do well at school.

I also just made a tumblr (mydutchfashionstyle.tumblr.com). I noticed that I had a lot of things ( mostly music and pictures) that I really loved and wanted to share with you all. With tumblr I now have a place where I can post things that I just can’t describe with words but really want to share without having to do a lot of typing.

So let 2012 be one hell of a good year for everyone and may all your wishes come true.

Here a moodboard of Leidseplein (Amsterdam) where I was on  New Years Eve and the bottle of champagne I got from work. It was an Rosé champagne and it tasted delicious, so sad it went empty so quickly!
Much, love,

Chris

2 comments:

  1. Yeay! Happy new year to you tooooo <3
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, stay fabulous as you are

    Andy
    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete