Friday, January 6, 2012

Tv kills



This video from Tyler Shields is an compilation of all is work mixed together to form a message.
The video is quite controversial and very raw and quite unique because of the celleberties who are in this video. Some more innocent than others, just to mansion a Lindsey Lohan. When I first saw the video I must admit I didn't get it at all. But after researching Tyler Shields, I kind of understood more of his work and especially this video. It's purpose was too look back at his ( some how controversial) work of the pas year. Well enjoy the clip and tell me what you think of the Video.

I also included some work of Tyler Shields. I hope you like it!

  Alessandra Toressani Brett London police brutality  Mischa Bartonhaving a blastevan peters
 abusing the police  glitter
pepper spray Francesca Eastwood Alessandra Toressani Scott Patterson Gabriel Mann Connor Paolo Taylor Handley Shawn Pyfrom Logan Huffman Spencer Falls Brett London Matt Smiley Andrew James Allen Jordon Fink Ben Hoeksema and Jeff Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment