Saturday, March 31, 2012

Event // Launch Party JB magazine

Thurday I was invited to the launch party of John Beerens new magazine called JB magazine. So I packed Adam with me and headed down south. Luckily Marjolein was so kind to go all the way to Tilburg with me. The launch was quite informal and felt relaxed. John Beerens himself was handed the first copy by his good friend Dries Roelvink. Sadly enough the pictures I shot are still developing so I can't show you much pictures yet. I hope you like it!
Photo's from Tilburg.com
Special thanks to Donja from John Beerens Communication for the invite.
Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and to follow me with Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

12 comments:

  1. Ziet er gezellig uit!!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk dat je bent gegaan! Ik was ook uitgenodigd, zou in eerste instantie gaan maar lukte uiteindelijk toch niet.. Leuke fotos schat! Xx

    Love,
    Zizi: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super tof dat je daar aanwezig was!
    x Martine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, what a nice place and cool photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuke foto's! En thanks for the tag, maar ik doe geen tags meer, heb ze vroeger al heel vaak gedaan, soorry. XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post and beautiful pictures! I like discover new blogs :)
    This is the first time that I commenting your blog, if you want we should follow each other to keep in touch, let me know and I'll do the same :) kiss and have a nice w.e.
    Entrophia | Behind green eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following back darlin'! I'm your 46° follower on Bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog!
    Thank you for your commment. Would you like to follow each other?
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh ik dacht al dat je tegen gekomen was!!! Ik was hier nl ook bij ;) en dacht nog: volgens mij is hij ook blogger! ahahah
    Maar aan de andere kant was dat ook niet zo heel gek; aangezien ik de mailinglist voor de organisatie in elkaar gedraaid heb (op basis van m'n eigen leeslijst) dusss I was bound om "bekende bloggers" tegen te komen.
    Erg leuk dat je helemaal naar Tilburg bent gekomen!!
    Groetjes Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee !! Jij was er ook.
    Ik heb je wel gezien maar ik kende je blog nog helemaal niet..
    Vind hem wel echt heel een mooi en leuk!

    Kus

    ReplyDelete