Friday, March 30, 2012

Tagged // style-chameleon


I was tagged by Sharom from style-chameleon.blogspot.com to do her tag.
This means I will have to answer to eleven questions. 
After answering the questions I have to tag eleven other bloggers and ask them my eleven questions. These are the questions I got:
1) Why did you started blogging and what was your biggest motivation?
I started blogging just because I wanted to have a place online where I could express myself and practise my English writing at the same time.
2) Do you have an addiction?
I do not. Maybe I'm a bit addicted at shopping Vintage haha.
Hello Adam!
3) Who is your role model?
I don't specifically have a role model. I like to be inspired by a lot of people around me. I think you should try to make yourself the best role model there is.
But if I had to choose I would say someone great like Obama or Oprah.
4) What is the favourite garment you own?
That is hands down my Faux fur Gillette. I love it so much! It's so warm and comfy.



5) If you could buy the thing you want the most, what would it be?
I would get myself a Canon EOS 600D. But I would also appreciate a 1100D haha.



6) What was your most memorable trip?
I really loved going to Italy past summer. I went to the north of Itally and got the chance to see and experience a whole other culture. I really liked that a lot!
Little snap shot of my trip to Italy last year.

7) Is there any place you would love the visit some time in your life?
On top of my list are London and New York. Those two places seem so not only cool to visit. But I would also love to live in London or "the big apple".
From NYmag

8) What is your biggest dream?
To be succesful in the Fashion industry with my own Multinational Company.


9) What is your biggest fear?
To end up as a homeless person in New York haha.


10) Cats or dogs?
Well I don't know maybe a big fat white furry cat. Just like MR. Tinkles.

11) What inspirational quote would you like to share? It could be about anything.
Always have faith in you! 

So now it's my turn to come up with 11 questions for these 11
bloggers.


Here are my Questions:

1: How would you describe your clothing style?

2: Do you rather where Black or Pink(and why)?

3: Quet or loud?

4: Nickie Minaj or Beyonce(and why)?

5: What song are you now listening to?

6 : What do you collect(and why)?

7: What one thing would you change in your life(and why)?

8: Would you rather have a car or a Vespa?

9: What is your biggest Fashion Don't?

10: Who would you like to meet(and why)?

11: If you had the chance to buy any three items in the world, what would they be?

16 comments:

  1. Haha heel lief dat je mij getagged hebt, maar ik doe zoiets niet op mn blog. Surrrie.
    TOT ZONDAGOCHTEND GOFFEDOMME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look!!love your vest=)
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vest too!!!! Have a great weekend!!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really glad that you lkked my country! I enjoyed reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heel erg leuk om te lezen :)
    leuke post :)

    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. COOL BLOG!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  7. so nice to get to know you a little better, you have great sense of humor :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to learn more about you love ;) I hope all of your dreams come true!

    XX,
    Mirranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een leuke tag ! :D En gave antwoorden! Ik wil ook zo graag een keer naar NYC, misschien volgend jaar (als ik ga ik sparen..) Londen is idd ook geweldig, daar zou ik sowieso wel stage willen lopen. Je blog is echt heel gaaf en je Engels is leuk om te lezen :)
    x Martine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat leuk dat je mij getagd hebt! Ik ga hem binnenkort overnemen hoor :)
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT PHOTOS OHHH i have Canon 6oD i love it soo much, need to get a better lens though cause the one i have now sucks lol very interesting blog keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aawh heel erg bedankt! Je antwoorden zijn heel creatief!
    Love, Demi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your blog posts, styling and subjects!

    have a nice weekend!

    beijinhos e bom fim de semana


    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete