Saturday, April 28, 2012

Azealia Banks - 212


I just can't get the song 212 by Azealia Banks ft. Lazy Jay out of my head! I first heard the song on the radio. I really liked it but I had really no idea who made the song. Just recently I came across an interview Azealia Banks did for Love Magazine. She seems to be this young fresh new talent. So after some research (googling her) I came to the realisation the song I heard on the radio was hers. Her style seems to be a mix between Rihanna and Christina Augulera in The mickey mouse club. They say that she might be the new Nicki or even Riri if she changes her (very) strong language use. What do you think? Is there a new star born?

Products Used:

by mydutchfashionstyle featuring a nail lacquer
Sweater
ebay.com

Billabong racerback tank top
$26 - jackssurfboards.com

Topshop jean jacket
$70 - topshop.com

Quiksilver short shorts
$50 - quiksilver.com

Shoes
$120 - suprafootwear.com

NARS Cosmetics nail lacquer
£14 - liberty.co.uk


Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

19 comments:

  1. Ze heeft echt een geweldige stijl &
    love the song! Super nice items chrissie,
    de mickey mouse sweater is super cute

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Great blog! Like it!

    xx
    biskvittka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ze heeft echt een geweldige stijl, ik vind haar liedje ook echt suuuper!

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geweldige blog heb je, leuk om dit allemaal te lezen en zien!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! those are some creat combinations and pictures! haven't heard the song yet! I will do it right now!

    www.rubiamala.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah! Miss Banks. loves her!!
    giveaway on my blog http://uberchicmichi.blogspot.com/2012/04/giveaway-fby-lady-green-and-gold.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are really great. Love the video too.
    It's a nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am bit ashamed to tell you that I didn't know her. I listended to the song and she has a great voice!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die witte sneakers zijn cool en mooie rok heeft ze aan in de laatste foto! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's great, pretty too :) I wonder what her tattoo says. I love the location.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks like she rocks!!

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dat lied is echt zo leuk! Ze heeft een een prachtige lach :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christiaaaaan!!! I know!!!! She rocks!! HAha!! Toen ik dit liedje hoorde dacht ik "ja this is the shit!" ;) hihi!! Jup, really nice!! She is such a beauty too!!

    xx
    www.itislikepassionforpeanutbutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great selection :) xx

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://msofisticada.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete