Sunday, April 22, 2012

Music: M

Madonna and mia during their Super Bowl Performance
I have missed music on my blog! I haven't done a post about music in a while. So I think it is time again to give you some of my favorite artists at the moment. This time it's all about the letter M. As one old Pop-Star once said: Music makes the people come together, so enjoy! Which artist is your favorite?

M.I.A
This artist, painter, director and hit machine is really one of my favorite artists at the moment. She makes her music be more than just a tree minute noise. Her unique vocal sound and use electronic tunes is what makes M.I.A stand out from the crowd and even land her the 75 place in the Esquire magazine's most influential people List. She has a new song out called Bad Girls. The Video she shot for the song is really amazing! So go check it out below!



Madonna

She is back again. The legendary Pop Icon, author, designer and divorced mother is treating us (after 4 years without releasing albums) with some new catchy Madonna songs and I have to say after 12 studio albums "The Queen of Pop" still sounds great. MDNA is an album that can't do much wrong. It's not that great, but Madonna proves once again that she can still make music people want to buy. My favorite song on the album is Girls gone wild so far. It's catchy and has a nice vibe.
Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

20 comments:

  1. M.I.A for sure!
    love her song 'Paper Planes' :)

    Leuke post chris! altijd leuk hoe je
    iedere keer weer iets totaal anders verzint & post!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love M.I.A., zij is zooo tof! Die clip is gewoon ook echt a-m-a-z-i-n-g!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Madonna :)

    Giveaway but not for you :D

    http://www.fashiongentrix.com/post/21373667705

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madonna for sure !!

    KAIIWONG
    http://kaiiwong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oeh leuk artikel! En een moeilijke vraag! Madonna is natuurlijk heel getalenteerd, maar ik vind M.I.A. heel erg leuk! Vooral haar nummer "Jimmy", die kan ik echt blijven luisteren! Maar hoe kan je een stuk schrijven over muzikale artiesten met een M zonder Michael Jackson te noemen! Hij blijft voor mij the one and only :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, heel nobel van je dat je ook andere artiesten een kans geeft ;)

      Delete
  6. Leuke post Chris! X

    Love,
    Zizi: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Madonna, she's so unique and talented.
    Nice post.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. m.i.a all the way

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'M IN LOVE WITH MDNA!

    I'm waiting for you on my blog!

    Xoxo

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great blog! greetz from poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greate blog!:) we follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Madonna is absolutely flawless, I worship that woman.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nieuwe nummer van Madonna is leuk :)
    Lekker catchy!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. gaaaahhh, M.I.A: I went to a concert of hers in Eindhoven in 2010 & she rocked my socks ♥ ...I should get my Madonna back in my music libary as well

    ReplyDelete
  15. great blog xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. MIA is definitely more artistic and has more to say but Madonna still make great music! And she's a legend. :-)

    ReplyDelete