Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Image from  kiwicommons.com

With all the things to do I would almost forget to say thank you to the ones that raises me and have loved me unconditionally. I am really thankful to have such a nice mother since not everyone is so fortunate. 
 For me mothers day is a day to not only celebrate our mothers but everyone around us who have been supporting us. So tell me, did you spoil your mother today? Did you do nice things with her? Or did you spend it with somebody else? 
 Anyway, to evoke some warm motherly feelings I decided to make a little inspiration post for you, based on Powerful Womans just like mothers are. On that note I want to wish you all a Happy Mothersday!
Pictures from: www.fashiontography.net

15 comments:

  1. sexy photos! :)

    thanks for visiting my blog and left me a comment! :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I especially adore the last one

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, and i really love your selection of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, yes our moms love us unconditionally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pictures!


    xxx

    http://simmetjuhx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the inspirational photos dear =)

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the lovely comment!!!!

    Stop by soon :)

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such inspirational picutres !
    I especially love the 3rd and 5th one !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah lief deze post!
    En mooie inspi pics. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hele gave foto's chris.
    Straalt echt de Power of Women uit :))!!

    Liefsss Bo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pictures and I love the black and whites ones the most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een lief artikel, mooie foto's!

    En bedankt voor je reactie op mijn blog :-)

    ReplyDelete