Friday, May 11, 2012

New In: TukTuk Red Chino

Guess what came in this week! Do you remember my summer craving post I made a while ago where I mentioned some amazing pair of Chinos from wearetuktuk.com? After school, I found this pretty bright red tuktuk chino waiting on me. I can't believe the color is so vibrant. I can't wait to wear this pair of chino's in an outfit post. So do you guys like vibrant Chinos?


Also don't forget to enter the J Beverly Hills products Give Away (sponsored by johnbeerens.com) if you haven't already. You have 6 Days left to enter.

Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.





26 comments:

  1. Ooooh super chris!
    en ik ben een big fan van rood dus
    deze chino is zeker geweldig :D!

    Liefsss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie broek, ben dol op de kleur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aah hij is echt heel mooi!
    dankjewel voor je reactie! ♥
    liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great blog here:) Love the colors of chinos!!

    http://www.thefashionhive.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love vibrant chinos! It makes them not boring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super mooie kleur rood! Leuk ook je sneakers van 1709 trouwens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love tuk tuk, i have some crisp red shorts from them

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those must be amazing on you :) They seem fabulous :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!!!


    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing color!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this color, it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pants, the colour rocks

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, this colour is awesome!<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha oh ik dacht al! Maakt niet uit hoor :).
    Ja ik geloof dat ze fotorolletjes bij Hema verkopen, dus daar ga ik binnenkort even kijken. Volgende maand naar Berlijn, dus dan wil ik zo'n oude camera meenemen!
    Liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hele coole broek
    Leuke blog ook!

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I LOVE YOUR PANTS!!!!! Love your blog~ I am following you :) do the same if you like my blog <3

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the color - very nice trousers !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks good! Thanks for your sweet comment :)
    Nathalie
    http://curls-and-bags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have a great blog here:) Love the colors of chinos!!

    ReplyDelete