Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Outfit Tuk Tuk Red Chino


Finally I got the chance to wear my new red pair of TukTuk Chinos. I was looking for a red chino for a long time, so I was really glad to add this one to my wardrobe. The color is so vibrant and really lighted up my outfit. I think chinos are great for spring/summer 2012. By the way, wearetuktuk.com also has a special offer on chinos. If you buy 2 pairs of chinos you get the second pair at half price. To get this discount, you only have to enter the code: ss12chinos on checkout.

Vintage Blazer // Primark Blouse // Tuk Tuk Red Chino // H&M trainers 

21 comments:

  1. It's a really great outfit. Pretty colors.
    I love your red chino. Nice blouse too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oeh gaaf kleurtje, heel erg leuk zo met die blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah, those chinos are so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit, vind je chino super! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those red chinos are awesome glad you finally found a pair you liked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke outfit, goed gecombineerd!

    X
    H

    ReplyDelete
  7. wat zag je er weer gaaf uit !

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh you're so cute!! Love this outfit, really makes me looking forward for the summer to kick in :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blazer is amazing!

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Je nieuwe chino staat je erg goed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blazer and the pants...wow ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the colour of the chinos, very stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice look! love the colors! ;)

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  14. My closet has been in totes need of some new color pants. I might just be shopping Ralph Lauren very soon, and can you believe I haven't yet done the color blocking trend.

    ReplyDelete