Sunday, June 17, 2012

Craving // Blue


Original image from jackjones.com
I don't know what it is about blue that I just love, but lately I am craving blue. As some of you might know blue is my favorite color. So to feed my daily need of blue I was surfing the world wide web again and stumbled on www.sans-online.nl. Sans Online is a web-shop that sells men's (heren) and woman's apparel of several brands like Esprit, Marc O'Polo, PME Legend and so on. You could buy your head to shorts complete outfit there for summer. So I thought why not show you my favorite pics. What is your favorite pic?

Jack&Jones Seal Shirt // Esprit C26011 navy bag // Esprit C3-266 blue trousers
  Esprit oubre shirt // Jack&Jones Moustache Tee //  Jack and jones Race Tee Black


EDC Craige fit short // Esprit blue swimshort // Esprit  blue short

11 comments:

  1. Leuk! Dat ombre shirt van de esprit is mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele leuke post Chris,
    loveee de esprit broeken en ombre tee.

    liefsss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben gek op blauw denim, erg mooi.
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for your comment.
    I love your blog: i follow you on GFC and Bloglovin.
    If you want do the same with mine.
    Thanks :D

    www.guyoverboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a very nice selection and i love these pieces. Blue is my favorite color.
    Great t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. blue is such a great color!!!! great choice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw geweldige stuks heb je weer uitgekoze !

    ReplyDelete