Saturday, June 30, 2012

Events // Soigné

Just a short note. As some of you may know from my facebook page, yesterday I was at AMFI Transit and that means Fashion Week is almost there! So time to check out all fashion shows. On Saturday 14 July there will be a fashion show be part of the Soigné experience. The show is put together by Francis Beech Field and this edition she will present a new designer, Chanelva Maclean. Chanelva Maclean (Angel & Maclean ) will present her ideal look for the summer 2013 on the catwalk.


The fashion show of Angel & Maclean is one of the last fashion shows of the AFW and will be hosted by a special international guest. After the fashion show artists like Fedor Limjoco, Mo MC, Vince le Fin & Nouveau Beats will turn up the party with their sets.

7 comments:

  1. How cool that you are invited to this event!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE! Hope you can tell us about this experience later :) good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I would love to attend to one too!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat cool! so jealous haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! If you have a minute, please check out my log and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!

    $30 RIRE giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really interesting..!

    ReplyDelete