Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jewelery // Mom and Me

 I have a little confession to make. I really forgot to get my mom a mothers day present this year. I know, bad bad me, for being a bad son this year. Luckily I did get my mom a present, may it be a couple weeks later. While I was surfing the web searching for a present I came across a new jewelry concept called Mom & Me
 The concept behind this jewelry line specially made for mothers and daughters, is to buy a jewelry and get your mother (or daughter) the exact same jewelry you got yourself. Jewelry from the Mom and Me line are made of genuine Gemstones such as rose quartz, onyx and amethyst. Which stands symbol for the unconditional bond between mothers and daughters.

 From all Mom & Me jewelry sold KAYAsieraden donates an amount to the Edukiso foundation. So you are not only getting yourself and your mother/daughter a nice piece of Bling Bling, you are also giving a child in Gambia the chance to go to school for a week.

Mom & Me jewelry sets are packed in two identical sidesjewelry pouches including a description of the jewelry. The Mom & Me brand is part of the collection of KAYAjewelry available online at www.KAYAsieraden.nl.The retail price for a Mom & Me set is € 47,95. Gues what, KAYAsieraden is offering my readers ( yes that's  you!) an extra 10% off on all their jewlary, just use the ode 'friend' at check-out.

28 comments:

  1. WAUW heb net de Webshop gezien en ze hebben AMAZING sieraden.Ik ga meteen een voor mijn mammi bestellen! Thanks for sharing this Chris!

    Love,

    Lemiza

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Better late than never I say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, great photos and great job :) I really like your energy, keep working :)))

    http://www.berry-dew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comment. i like your post about streetstyle
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great concept!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dat is een leuk cadeau om aan mama te geven! Mooi shiny :-)

    P.s. Ik ben ook toe aan vakantie!
    www.stylespy.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow mooi zeg! Heel erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cool and I think my mom would love these necklaces!

    x Joana

    ReplyDelete
  10. It could be an amazing gift, my mom would love these necklaces; and thanks for the comments on my blog, you´re too kind :), we can follow each other via GFC if you want.

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christian thanks for the follow, I´ll follow you back, you have an amazing sense of fashion!

      Delete
  11. Nice jewelery! and a great blog, I have seen your looks and style!! I like it!
    I wonder if you would like to follow each other : )
    I am following you now with GFC
    kisses
    Duapara

    http://duapara-duapara.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!

    http://www.thesparklediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a brillant idea! It's a very nice concept. So stylish jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heel mooi!

    www.matchingmymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like it! :) in my opinion, the light one is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so lovely!
    xx
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wauw, ze zijn erg mooi! Wat een leuk idee!
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete