Friday, June 15, 2012

Outfit 06142012


As promised my 'liquorice' outfit post. I was inspired by the Azealia Banks new music video Liquorice. I really liked 212 so I was hoping Azealia wasn't a one trick pony. But her music video caught my eye and I quite like it. It's a mix between western meets trashy chic. I tried to give it my own twist and came up with a theme. The feeling the day after a hangover in a western village. I found this green shopping bag that looks like a box of beer and I just had to share it with you guys. Hope you like it!


T-Shirt 1709// Vintage Shorts // Vintage Nike Shoes // Heineken Shopping bag



22 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that t-shirt is uh-mazing!!! And loving the sunglasses too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!
    Kisses from spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE PICTURES!! and ofcourse that amazing tshirt from my shop! likelikelike!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool shirt!

    And the bag is so funny.



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a perfect summer outfit. Your t-shirt is great.
    Very nice sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel mooi shirt! Leuke outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool shirt I love the eagle! The bag is awesome too what a cool find :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erg mooi shirt, maar die tas vind ik toch het geniaalst!
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete
  9. wauwww, chris you rock.
    Love the shirt and sunniessss.

    Kissesss

    ReplyDelete
  10. you could be her extra in the video, but you'd beware of the claws. I Like your outfit and *man* her outfits are crazyFab

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een leuke shirt! Mooie post heb je nog gemaakt van Frenchonista!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. love so much your t- shirt!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat ziet je er goed uit en de shirt just WOW! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wat zie je er weer cool uit ! Love your top. ♥

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the shirt and the sunnies :D you look amazing! btw I follow you on GFC

    xoxo
    www.jemenfousss.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  16. mooie post! Vind je shirt erg cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gaaf shirt! Mooie foto's ook. Liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that shirt and the shades are sick!
    It's so refreshing to see a male fashion blogger!
    xL

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool t-shirt! (:


    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete