Thursday, June 21, 2012

Outfit 06172012


As you could see In my previous post, I am obsessed with blue! and I also love to do things myself so in this outfit I found the best way to combine the two. I just love some blue in my wardrobe, so I wanted to pimp up this old denim shirt I had and decided to put safety pins on them. I also had an old pair of jeans I cut (to make short out of them, ripped some holes in it and bleached some openings to get that worn look. I hope you like it! It's crazy how a little do it yourself project can instantly change your whole look. What do you think? Are you also in to some do it yourself projects?
 Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.
H&M in Shoes,  denim (customized) short,s blouse and bracelet // NewYorker Shirt // Selfmade Fringe

11 comments:

  1. The idea of cutting pieces is very good!
    wwww.guyoverboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt helemaal geweldig Chris.
    De denim fringes zijn heel gaaf bij je look en
    ook heel leuk die veiligheidsspeldjes zo!

    Kissesss Bo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je ziet helemaal top uit Chris! Mag ik je denim blouse lenen ;) die is geweldig!

    Liefs,
    Lemiza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit. I love your blouse and bracelt. Your denim customized is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit! It's creative what you did to it, especially the bobby pin detail, love the denim!
    http://anarkalilovesme.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! That shirt is amazing!

    xo
    http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the fringe details!!! Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. heel erg leuk! die short is super! Heb je die stroken van de pijpen afgeknipt oid, en die dan aan de zijkant bevestigd?
    Anyhow: love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the destroyed denim shorts!! Great length!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit, those shorts are so cool! Have a fantastic weekend! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete