Friday, June 29, 2012

Store // FrouFrous Arnhem


Last week I was in Arnhem to do some shopping at FrouFrous because I had won a gift on their facebook page. Froufrous is a Vintage/online store. They sell lots of cool stuff such as magazines, shoes, men's-wear, woman's-wear, hats, bags, you name it! They are located in the Hommelstraat (number 73-77) in Arnhem.

I have been following them now for over two months and I really like the concept of this Vintage store. So you can imagine how exited I was to go there and fiend myself a nice piece for my wardrobe.
And you might think, what did he pick?  Well I picked 2 items. Monday you will see them in my new in post and tuesday I will be wearing them in an new outfit post! I hope you like it!

15 comments:

  1. Cute shop! Can't wait to see what you bought.

    http://www.thesparklediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er uit als een leuke winkel! Ga er een keer kijken :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos of the store!
    xo
    www.stylegod7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once bought something from them online (they are really fast) and after your spread I have to plan a brick-n-mortar visit.
    And yes Christian, that is you: I followed you to New York to make that picture alone (kidding)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love vintage so much, cool stuffs up there. thanks for sharing!
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to go there, the photos are so beautiful. :) It looks like a really nice store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love vintage !
    Cute photos.

    Regards


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore that weaved bag!
    x
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love vintage so much! These photos of the sore are so great. Lovely pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello sweetie, you have such a nice blog!
    There's a super GIVEAWAY going on at my blog and I just thought that you might me interested :)

    Find out more at:
    http://blackbowtiie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/oasap-super-giveaway-of-152-items.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een super leuk winkeltje, ben helemaal weg van de ringen.
    Leuke post Chris :)

    liefsss

    ReplyDelete