Sunday, July 15, 2012

Craving // All Over Prints



all over prints by mydutchfashionstyle

I am obsessed with all-over prints at the moment. Don't know why but I had the urge to browse the web again this weekend searching for the perfect printed item! I came across these 6 amazing items I Just had to have. Some might think I am getting addicted to the Aztectrend, but I think all over prints mixed with different cultures and patterns is timeless and very easy to wear. Besides oriental and African prints are a great substitute of floral prints this summer (and upcoming fall). As long as you keep it balanced prints are one step ahead of becoming your next best friend.
Products Used:

15 comments:

  1. ciao!
    i love this post, the prints are interesting
    thanks about your comment
    im following you
    follow eath other?
    kisses

    thechicmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I like your blog. Great blog! Come to visit me and follow me if you want! :)
    P.S. I followed you
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants and shoes!! Great style! XO

    Www.tw-of.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this kind of clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of prints as well.
    When combined it the right way they look just amazing!

    CHIC SICILY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shoes! We are now folliwng you on bloglovin!

    Stacie and Carly

    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool choices, will you also combine them like that? Mix and match? I love mixing different patterns and prints lately!

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik vind die broek echt heel gaaf! Je hebt een leuk blog zeg. Ik vind het echt top om mannenblogs te lezen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wauwwiee love the prints! Vooral die broek is echt super vet!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these prints and they would look perfect clashed together x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rihanna is absolutely Perfect!! :D

    xo - David

    ReplyDelete