Monday, July 9, 2012

Kaya Sieraden order: Gold Colored Robot


I all most forgot to upload this post! You may remember my new in post where you could see I ordered a gold robot necklace from kayasieraden.nl and here are the pictures of my order.


The reason I wanted to share it with you guys is because I think they really put a lot of effort and take a lot of attention to the details and presentation of their jewelry. So I hope you like it!


Also want a robot necklace(or some other jewelry from kayasieraden.nl)? kayasieraden is offering you a 10% discount at checkout if you use the code: 'Friend'. I hope you like it!

11 comments:

  1. ohh! It's so cute! It's the kind of the a geek girl like me loves but probably wouldn't wear (don't ask me why!)

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh i like it!

    Thanks for writing. a greeting

    http://daphnelovesme.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/out-side-p.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it. That's so pretty and very original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! :) Hope to see you again soon! :)
    Karola
    www.karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That robot is amazing! :)

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!

    http://www.thesparklediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your robot necklace, is so nice!!!!!!
    kisses
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete