Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Outfit // Just another blue moment

Here it is my 'white/blueish' outfit.So here is the story behind this outfit. To be honest I really wasn't that a big of a fan of espadrilles and boat shoes, since I am not that tall I usually love my shoes to have some hight to them. At first when I saw these blue shoes I never thought about wearing them but since my flip-flops just died during shopping.( Can you imagine, me walking around bare foots in the city filled with germs and glass?) So I had to buy some shoes to walk home in. After have laid them in my shoe closet for a while I decided to wear hem again. Sadly enough I just din't know how to wear them. So when I was doing some online shopping on sans-online.nl I found this striped shirt that goes perfect with the shoes and thought why not make a white and blue outfit? I hope you like it!

Denim shirt Jack and Jones // Striped Shirt Jack and Jones via sans-online.nl // White Chinos from H&M // frenchonista angelina clutch in olive // Boat shoes Bristol
Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

24 comments:

  1. You look awesome! i love the contrast between the blue of your shirt with the green of that amazing clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection! Blue is such a great color on you too. Loving the airborne shot too FYI

    Have an awesome day!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Удобный образ!
    VISIT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY http://lanabest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel gaaf! Ik vind het echt een outfit om stylish te loungen in een haven ofzo.. heerlijk! En wederom prachtige foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit. Blue is my favorite color. Very nice shirt and t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!!! :D yes! Was a very fun event!
    I like your outfit , seems comfortable :)


    xx


    www.myblueboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great clutch!

    www.frankvinyl.com
    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good!!!I love your shoes :O) kiss fron the spain muaks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dankje voor je comment. Houd mn blog in de gaten, outfit post volgt ;)
    Ze zitten perfect gelukkig!

    Mooie look! Ook de kleur van je clutch is erg mooi.

    x
    http://monstrousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it!!! Such a cool, summer outfit!
    And these espadrilles look fab on you - wear them with pride dear! :D

    xoxo
    Karola
    www.karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. staat je goed!! en super die clutch :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it! denim and white is just perfection anyway but you get extra points in my book for the stripey top and cute turn ups in your pants.. totally rocked those shoes! <33

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit has such a cute navy/sailor edge to it :) You're really wearing those shoes well, I would love to see them on other outfits as well :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking good! =)

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. echt geweldige schoenen Chrissie, moet even een hoop inhalen nu ik op vakantie ben geweest heb allemaal gave posts van je gemist! P.S. we moeten echt snel afspreken!

    Liefssss Bo

    ReplyDelete
  16. great photos and the outfit! I especially love this cute green stuff :)

    ReplyDelete