Saturday, July 28, 2012

Outfit // Taking a walk in the afternoon

Time to show you what I was wearing a few days ago when I was taking a little walk.[Little side note while i'm writhing this the weather decided to remind me again why I really hate rain] It was a sunny afternoon so I thought why not get my yellow shorts (you know, the Marni for H&M ones I bought planning to wear all the time and then really just wore ones) I bought them(and decided to wear them again) because I really love bright shorts. There is just something about them that makes me smile a lot, also how cool is this Gillet I found at my go-to thrift store. I really like the way the neckline of this Gillet is cut. Hope you guys like it! 

Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

Gillet from ThriftStore // Robot Necklaces from kayasieraden.nl // Gold necklace (made it myself) // Bracelets from MDFS Jewlery // NewYorker striped Shirt // Marni for H&M Shorts // Espadrilles from H&M 

30 comments:

  1. I just love that brilliant color on your shorts! And the vest is so chic, you always have the best outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan las alpargatas :O) Un besito!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi hoi, the sneakers are on your way. Posted it yesterday. Sorry so late :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of these colours, your shoes are simply amazing!

    I can't see you among my followers, but I have already followed you & I'm waiting for a follow back :)

    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are great and you outfit very nice. Love these colors together.
    Your short and espadrilles are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit combination is awesome and I like the contrast between the colours.
    also the robot necklaces are so cool.

    http://rambutan18.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely color of the shorts! So summery! And I adore these espadrilles!

    xoxo
    Karola
    www.karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your yellow shorts x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice outfit and yellow is just a great color, I love it!

    Xx

    Marleen

    Style Route

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lekker zomerse outfit, staat je goed babe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your blog is really good, love your style. :))

    Here is my blog.. ;) Have a nice day... :) http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een leuke outfit, en je foto's zijn heel mooi! echt leuk een mannelijke blogger, we gaan je volgen! liefs,

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoy your expression and the color blocking

    x Peter

    ReplyDelete
  14. wat een gave look, vind je broek helemaal super
    Travel in Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gave look Christian! En wat heb je een mooie lach!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just discovered your blog and really like your style! gonna follow!

    I really love the combination of colours in this outfit!

    crystal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ik vind het super hoe je die opvallende kleuren combineert, zonder dat het té druk wordt!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Erg leuk, vooral de schoentjes en het gilet, goeie score!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post bunny! I love your yellow shorts <3
    xx
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aaah Leuke outfit!! especially the yellow shorts! Leuk zo met die espadrilles! xx

    www.itislikepassionforpeanutbutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great outfit and pictures

    Z
    http://areweontime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE them shorts !
    Keep up the posts ! xo

    ReplyDelete