Saturday, July 7, 2012

Street Style // Jumpsuits and Dungarees


Good morning on this lovely saturday morning. So past week I went to Amsterdam again to shoot with Linda (linpunt.com) and at central station I noticed a small trend, jumpsuits and Dungerees. The first one quite accepted and well known, the other one, mostly embraced by small children that are best friends with dirt, farmers, rebelling hipsters or gardeners. But I think dungarees are your typical neglected wardrobe item. Just because for some it can be quite challenging to style such item and not to end up looking like a farmer going on hipster. But I think the guys in the second picture gave his outfit an American/southern twist. Both pictures in my eyes represent effortless coolness. Really not over thinking an outfit. Just staying really close to your own style. Have a nice weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Die jumpsuit op de eerste foto is echt super leuk! Mooie foto's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl in the first picture looks very cool.



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah tof die eerste! :) En hele gave blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her hair too: I'm a rebelling hippy...ehm not rebelling but I'm not a slave to society either (is that ok?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, and thank you for the compliment! I'm glad my just-home-from-work look get's confused with rebelling hippy-hair ;-)

      Delete
  5. I'm totally accepting of the jumpsuit. I just wish it was easy to find one that fit perfectly so that I won't look like I've come straight outta elementary school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ik vind het heel erg leuk! & mag ik even mentionen dat ik je 'logo' ontzettend gaaf vind?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Chris,

    It's Jacqueline! The girl on the top photo :-)
    Thank you for the nice picture and compliments on the blog!

    xJ

    ReplyDelete