Friday, July 27, 2012

Video // Cartattoo


In line with my previous video I found another cool Cars X Fashion video! So we all know Volvo as the creator of save and stable cars with matching typical Swedish Design. But now Volvo is spicing it up. During the opening of the 17th edition of Amsterdam Fashion Week they did something really cool besides hosting the Volvo presents Gestuz Fashion show. They asked well-known Amsterdam Tattoo artist Henk Schiffmacher to provide their white VOLVO V40 with a unique Cartattoo . Pretty cool huh? When I first heard about VOLVO wanting to tattoo their car I didn't know what to expect, but after the explanation about car's being as personal as a tattoo I got the idea and I must say the car-tattoo looks pretty cool and gives the car a completely different look. As Henk Schiffmacher said: "Maybe we will set a trend with car-tattoo's." What are your thoughts on this new form of pimping a car? 

9 comments:

  1. Nice post Chrissie!
    vind het een gave car-tattoo, de kleuren
    zijn mooi in contrast met de witte auto!

    Liefsss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wat tof, dat zou ik later ook wel willen haha! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats such a sweet idea, probably took him forever to complete the whole hood,

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much :D!

    what a carrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! :D
    I follow you, you follow back? ^^
    Kisses. <3

    ReplyDelete