Monday, August 27, 2012

Event // Arnhem Vintage Sale

On Saturday I went to the Vintage sale in Arnhem. Sadly enough I was way too late and most of the things were already gone. In case you are going to a sale, just remind yourself to come early to fiend the best scores (something I should have told myself Saturday). Despite the fact we were late, I did had a nice day in Arnhem and did manage to fiend myself a new pair of Shades at Froufrous that some of you may have seen on twitter (will be on the blog soon!). So I am looking forward to the next sale!

A very happy Customer 


12 comments:

  1. Great photos and these pieces are very interesting.
    Nice post as always.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave foto's !

    Heb je veel dingen gevonden ?


    Liefs,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos...shame you were late. Love the items in the photos. Have a great week :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this place look amazing. Polish vintage shop are almost dirty...

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah she looks sooooo happy indeed! Alright, lesson learnt: come early to Sales.

    ReplyDelete
  6. helaas kon ik er niet naartoe! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hele leuke foto's & je nieuwe sunnies zijn heel gaaf
    had de foto gezien :)

    Liefssss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pics! I love your blog!
    I follow you baby!
    Kisses,

    www.siickofit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! yeah i have also once got into this vintage share and looks awesome. Premium Retro Wordpress Templates

    ReplyDelete
  10. so colourful and funny photos :) Sales can be interesting or horrible, everything depends on you and the other costumers! For me it's always fantastic to find some clothes or accessories that I didn't expect to find there, it's always a great adventure :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gaaf dat je was gegaan,
    en superleuke post heb je ervan gemaakt,
    het zag er leuk uit!

    ReplyDelete