Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Event // Mega Vintage Sale

Any plans for the weekend? Well I have one event for all of you vintage-lovers. As you may (or may not) know I am in love vintage. It's a really nice way to buy statement pieces, that not a lot of people have. So when I heard about a Mega Vintage Sale in Arnhem and that 2 of my favorite vintage stores in Arnhem (Froufrous and 1709) were participating, I just had to let you guys know! So here are the facts:

MEGA VINTAGE SALE by : Froufrou's / MOD* vintage / MarieHill vintage / Swinging Chicks / 1709
On Saturday the 25th of August at IR. J.P. van Muijlwijkstraat 23 in Arnhem
The sale will start at 10:30am and will end at 10:00pm. More information you can fiend on their facebook page.

13 comments:

  1. Such a pity Arnhem is too far away for me! :(




    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    SANS-ONLINE €50 VOUCHER GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it must be a great sale, I wish I could go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat ontzettend leuk, helaas ben ik op vakantie. Hoop dat je er veel leuke dingen kan scoren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh why must I live so far away..this sounds amazing! I love vintage, I hope you go and get some great pieces!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hurray, Christian always finds the best scoops on these original events. Thanks man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bedankt voor de tip! Misschien dat ik kom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice, thanks for that dude


    www.thewild-swans.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vintage sale and I cant be there..that sucks.. :) Love your outfits. You have such an amazing style :)

    look-scout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    If you want let me know...
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great!!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog! I'm starting to follow you right now!
    -------------------
    take a trip on
    The Creative Sailboat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow nice article. Keep it up the good work in this post. We are all waiting for the next article in this post topic. Really thanks for sharing.

    Regards,
    Tactic trading

    ReplyDelete