Saturday, August 18, 2012

New In // Bordeaux Red Doc. Martens

With Dutch Vogue's very first September Issue in hands I am preparing myself for fall right now. I know in most of countries in the world the temperature is probably around a 25 degrees Celsius right (if not more) but when I came across these Bordeaux red Dr. Martens in sale ,you know how much I love the color Bordeaux red, you can imagine how thrilled I was! Doc. Martens in my eyes are timeless and go hand in hand with festivals, so I can't wait for the weather to cool down and commence the fall season. Are you ready for fall?

19 comments:

  1. Love love love them! Die kleur is echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Doc. Martens !
    I have also Doc. Martens but pink ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your Doc. Martens. It's a so pretty color.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love it too!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them ! but I can't pull off red boots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a classic from dr martens

    mi-blog-by-amo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been craving for one of these for a long time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ze zijn echt geweldig, ben benieuwd hoe je ze gaat combineren.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not ready yet for Fall, but love the color of these boots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Docs zijn tijdloos! Wel erg lastig en pijnlijk met inlopen. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How was it? I am so happy with my croc one. It’s so comfortable. (http://www.fashiongentrix.com/post/28830523798)
    I still want to get the studs one.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. those are just perfect. I love Dr martens, I'm searching for low black ones of low white ones (the soles as well) but I never manage to find them enywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the color is great christian i love these shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jeaaaaaaaah, i love these shoes so much

    ReplyDelete