Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Outfit // The Sporty Guy

As promised, my sporty outfit. Well to be a little bit honest, I am not the most sporty guy in the world. But it was a lot of fun for me to get inspired by sports and the Olympics. Did you know the dutch Olymic team won 20 Medals? It's not as much medals as America has, being the number one with a total of 104 medals, but for a small country like Holland it's a lot. Moving on to the look. I went for this white vintage Puma Running jacket combined with a simple tank top and some black skinnies and of course I had to wear my favorite white Adidas sneakers and my new Round Sunnies to complete this sports inspired look. Hope you like it! Besides, do you do sports yourself?

Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.
Vintage Puma Jacket // H&M Tank Top // Vintage Backpack // H&M Black Skinnies // Adidas White High Top Trainers // Uran Outfitters Bronze Round Sunnies  // New York Yankees Hat // MDFS Jewlery 

21 comments:

  1. Great post !

    Leuk zo met die strepen I love it :)

    Love,

    Jen

    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele gave tee & jasje Chris! Lekker kleurrijk en hele mooie foto's,
    Love it!

    Liefsss Bo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are really great. Love the last one. Your outfit is very nice too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh zo leuk! Dat jasje is echt de bom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sporty outfit, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah retro sporty haha! Me likey your cap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leeeuuuuk!
    dat jasje is so cool!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your way of sporty, it's still stylish...love the shoes :)) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gave outfit!

    Vooral die pet erbij staat leuk.




    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    SANS-ONLINE €50 VOUCHER GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hele mooie combinatie, ik ben verliefd op je jas en je schoenen! Leuk dat er ook jongens zijn die bloggen over fashion!

    XO

    www.newfashionlifestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a similar jacket: i love Puma!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your jacket!:D
    Looks great on you!

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  13. great sporty outfit!!
    your white shoes is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's quite simple but I love the tank top teamed with that vintage jacket. It really works! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool!! the jacket looks so awesome!! nice blog by the way.. :D

    Cheers~!

    - Justin -
    The World According To Me

    ReplyDelete