Thursday, August 30, 2012

Outfit // Terminator Sunnies

Don't know why, but as I mentioned yesterday, these glasses really remind me of the terminator. Some friends even used the words "fancy goggles" as a way to describe the sunnies. But I can't help it being attracted to lots of blacks, odd items and leather recently (yes yes a new inspiration post is in the making!) This isn't a result of me losing my color or turning in to a terminator clone, but me wanting to invest in more long-term and statement items. Those items that will stand the test of time and the very fast changing fashion trends. Just like the Terminator films and to end in the terminators famous words; I'll be back!


Jacket Vögle (similar one here) // H&M Leopard Print Shirt // H&M Black skinnies  (similar one here)  // High Top Vans // Froufrous Terminator Glasses   (similar one here)

27 comments:

  1. Love your jacket :)

    Greetings from Serbia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glasses are amazing, very futuristic and I can see how they remind me of you the terminator.

    Have a great day!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!
    Thanks
    Animal Print Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shirt so much, love its color and its pattern. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik had het al gezegd maar ik blijf het zeggen, hele gave outfit
    Chris :)!! you rocccck.

    Liefsss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Jacket!
    Love your outfit !



    See you
    http://takeaglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ziet er goed uit! Ik snap dat je niet bezig bent met een imago verandering, maar toch staan donkere kleuren je errg goed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a very nice outfit and i love your jacket and sunglasses.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. College style! I love!

    Waiting for you,

    Xoxo

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great style! I really love the college jacket.

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!
    your blog is so cool :)
    i hope you visit my blog
    xoxo
    R

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool look! I like your shades

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit, I like it!
    xx

    http://littlemissbirdy.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you combined the jacket and the leopard shirt!
    Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha geweldig, staat je goed hoor!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice outfit:)
    Love,

    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just saw that button up at i think H&M, in Madrid. Love it w the jacket!

    x Peter

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really like this outfit! Amazing sunglasses.
    X An

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wat een super toffe bril, staat je goed!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice outfit but we have more amazing leather jackets you can check my link .




    Terminator biker leather jacket

    ReplyDelete