Thursday, August 2, 2012

Preview // Black Roses

If you are following me on facebook or Tumblr you may have seen these roses last night. I made them a week ago wanting to make a headpiece out of them but sadly enough I didn't have enough to cover my whole head sadly enough, so now I am waiting on my order to arrive so I can finish this little project. Meanwhile I did include them in Saturdays Sunday's outfit post. So hope to see you than!


Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

10 comments:

  1. Hope you can finish this project to share it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love it! totally going to follow you on here, and tumblr too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hij is echt prachtig, lekker mysterieus die donkere rozen!

    Kussies Bo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooow!!! I can't wait to see the whole thing!!!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog dear! Hope to see you again soon! :)
    xoxo
    Karola
    www.karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very interesting and i really love it. It's very mysterious too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm curious! ;)



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    SANS-ONLINE €50 VOUCHER GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oeh, ziet er mooi uit. Ik ben benieuwd!
    Liefs, Swaen

    ReplyDelete