Sunday, August 19, 2012

Video // The ABC of mens fashion - street etiquette


It's sunday so time to get some style inspiration for upcoming week. I came across a serie of style videos called the ABC of men's fashion by Hardy Amies.  To honor the book Hardy Amies wrote in 1964 called The ABC of men's Fashion,a guide to gentlemen's style and etiquette, in short video's some of the world's most influential people involved in fashion and creativity give their own view on style and the essential. 
I wanted to share the clip above with you because those 2 guys in my eyes have a lot of style. The Video features Travis Gumbs and Joshua Kissi from style blog street etiquette.  The way the look at fashion and reflect that to their everyday-wear really inspires me. I know most of the images you see in magazines and online are from fashion shows, that show you certain clothes and looks, but it's really ,to quote the guys, what you do with the clothes and how you wear it in your everyday life that sets you apart from the others and shows your style. That's why in my eyes Street Style is so important, to see real style, fashion and trends you have to look at the streets. Hope you guys like it. Have a nice Week! 

17 comments:

  1. I really liked this video, nice post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video. Cute guys, and they are so right!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw ik kan de video helaas niet zien op een of andere manier. Maar je hebt zeker gelijk, de laatste trends enzo kun je het beste zien als je gewoon op straat loopt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quote these guys my thought exactly!
    Xx
    http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post. :)
    A.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on th esame page as these guys. I like the video and the post.

    La bise Audrey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome!
    En thanks nog voor je comments :)
    Heb de vakanties idd gevonden op de site

    XOX
    www.Jazzybelleslife.com
    JazzyBelle <3!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved that video. Thanks for sharing. I agree, those guys in the video have amazing style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. agreed! you have to treat yourself well and take care of your body. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. i just followed you on gfc! please visit me and see if you want to follow too? thanks!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought it was just me who prefer seeing street style to high-fash haha Anyhow, it's such an inspiring video, I love that he says "It's more about you" and how he would independently wear all blue to express sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally agree. it's all about street style.
    come say hello-
    http://www.stylemailbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gaaf filmpje, mooie uitspraak is dat inderdaad ook!

    ReplyDelete