Sunday, September 30, 2012

Event // I love Fake Website Launch

www.ilovefakemagazine.com is BACK! After months of radio silance the I love Fake website is back in the air. To celebrate, in a small ally nearby the red light district a party was held. Teamed up with Linda we headed to the crime scene to help celebrate the revival of the website. Here are some part pictures I took. Have a nice sunday!
Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

8 comments:

  1. Finally!!!! i am a huge fan of i love fake!



    xoxo;
    Style Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! Love, love, love that last image! Awesome!

    Have a great weekend!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw dat ziet er gaaf uit! En wat maak jij ontzettend mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool photos!!! lov'em!

    I follow you <3 xx,H.

    http://somethingforthecat.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke foto's Chris, hoop dat je een leuke avond hebt gehad.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics dear! Love this post! :)

    xoxo
    Karola
    www.karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete