Monday, September 17, 2012

Event // Miele Catwalk I


I must say I am someone who is really not quickly impressed. So I was really surprised when I caught myself impressed during the Miele Catwalkshow. Before, during and at the end of the show the Miele staff really did a great effort to let you have a nice evening, serving champagne and finger food Haute Quisine style. Therefore you felt welcomed, taken care of and very relaxed. The evening was split in to 2 shows. The first one was a 'Pret-A-Porter' show styled by Danie Bless and the second show was an amazing Haute Cuture show by the one and only dutch couturier Mart Visser. Because I couldn't fit the whole 3 ( almost 4) hours during event in to one post I am splitting the post in to two parts, with in this post the 'Pret-A-Porter' by Danie Bless and some pictures of (very) tasty drinks and food. Hope you guys like it!


  Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

10 comments:

  1. Mooie foto's! Ziet er goed en leuk uit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very nice envent and these outfits are so great and stylish. I really love these colors.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fantastic, love the atmosphere. Great styles :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love photos. Hope you will check out my new post. :) http://ivonalovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie foto's schat! Spot een kennisje van mij op de 6e en 7e foto, leuk ;)

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah ik raak afgeleid door al dat eten haha,
    yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! je foto's zijn mooi geworden :)!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een leuk event! Prachtige foto's
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!! beautiful post!!! i love your blog!!!!:)
    would really appreciate if you visit my blog!!!
    http://laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it/
    xoxo
    gloria

    ReplyDelete