Monday, September 10, 2012

Outfit // Monochrome Madness

Hii! Did you miss me? 'Well no worries because I am back. I hope you enjoyed Monochrome week. Well I haven't been away, but it has been a while since I have posted an outfit look for you guys.
For the ones who were asking, the shoes Linda was wearing during the Monochrome week were Jimmy Choo Ankle booties.The once she is wearing are soled out, but you can get similar ones here.
Back to the outfit. To end the Monochrome week I am presenting you my version of a monochrome look. I hear you saying: 'But those Dr. Martens aren't Monochrome!' I get your point and I totally understand, but hey, aren't rules there to be broken? I hope you like it!

Vintage White Biker Jacket from Froufrous //  Black Tee from Sans-Online.nl  // Self Made washed Jeans // Bordeaux Red Dr. Martens 
Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

13 comments:

  1. You look awesome from head to toe! Love the contrast between the blue clothes and the red of those amazing boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! And the boots add a pop to the monochrome look!! You look super. Have a great week doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still a monochrome moment 4 me, for sure! Looking great

    x Peter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Écht een geweldige look chris.
    Love it from head to toe!

    Liefsss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, stunning, stunning and the boots are awesome Chris!

    Love,

    Lemiza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een super gave broek! Super gedaan!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gave broek!




    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome :) love your trousers, see you guy
    Wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete