Friday, September 28, 2012

Outfit // See Trough Bag

 I have a little confession to make. The clutch I am wearing isn't just a clutch I bought in a shop. It's actually an organizer I got at the office suiply corner at my local department store. First I bought it because I just loved the idea of having a organizer that was see trough, that way I could see what was in to it, but after a while I got bored of it and wanted to do something else with it. After seeing some bloggers transforming their organizers in to fashionable clutches I thought I could do this trick as well. It's so simple and practical because you can see directly where something is when you are looking for it. So does everyone around you, so I don't recommend you carrying things you wish not everyone could see. Besides that it's a really cool do it yourself see trough clutch! Hope you guys like it!


Vintage Navy jacket and trousers // H&M Shirt //  Vans Shoes //  See trough organizer as clutch


19 comments:

  1. Love this look. So simple and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit vind ik echt geniaal! Wat een leuk en inventief idee! En heel mooi trouwens, die zwart-wit foto's. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos and your outfit is so pretty. It's a so great navy jacket.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk gedaan met de 'organizer'! En mooie broek heb je aan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super mooie foto's Chris. Die broek & tas zijn
    heel leuk.

    Liefsss

    ReplyDelete
  6. ziet er heel leuk uit
    xx
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erg mooi, en idd stylish en handig! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool outfit!
    Have a nice weekend :))

    www.myblueboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke outfit schat! Ben je vanavond ook bij Josh V? X

    ReplyDelete