Saturday, September 22, 2012

Outfit // What Choo Talkin Bout



The XX - Angels (Atapy & Search DiP Rework) by Atapy
Here is the outfit post I shot with my new red jumper. I must say it is getting colder recently and even tough I can't say goodbye to summer already, I am afraid I don't have much of a choice. Luckly though we have the memories and fun summer colors to keep us in mind that the next summer is already on it's way. Hope you guys like the outfit.
 Wearing: Jack and Jones Red Jumper // Customized Vintage shirt // Vintage trousers, bag, gold bracelet // Love-aesthetics bracelet // Adidas shoes // Weekday Socks


Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

24 comments:

  1. Ah je trui is echt ontzettend leuk!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is so cool, I need it! Also love the cuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice casual look! The bag is cool.

    Thank you for your comment and sorry for my very late response.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw dit staat je erg mooi. De tas maakt het zeker af <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

    If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

    Have a great day

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that sweater, you look really cool! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the details on the shirt & the bag!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit, those colors look great on you :) And that bag is very cool :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Staat je super Chrissie! Geweldige tas :)

    Liefsss Bo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The top is amazing! I definitely need something like that in my closet too! Such a great slogan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fantastic, love the jumper and that pretty bag :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leuke trui!




    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! That sweater is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWWW thank you so much for sweet words on my blog:) and I follow you
    You are very talanted:)

    If you want some hot news from HM home..check out my new post:)

    Have a great week

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wat zie je er toch weer leuk uit!
    Als je nou in Amsterdam komt,
    dan is dat tasje in ieder geval niet meer veilig haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice tee and jean. Love the red, blue, white combo..
    Totally love your bag! :)
    Came here via IFB and liked your blog!
    Do drop by my blog sometime.
    And do follow via GFC & FB, if you like and let me know with a comment! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete