Thursday, September 27, 2012

Preview // See Trough Bag

Black it is again today. I am giving you a preview of my very first black and white outfit post. After shooting the outfit pictures I came to the realisation the photo's looked much better in black and white. This is going to be the first time I am putting an outfit post of myself in black and white on the blog, so I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Can you guess which colors I am wearing?

Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

11 comments:

  1. Love your black and white photo. Your outfit looks really nice.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie zwart wit foto! Ben benieuwd naar de hele foto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie foto (ben dus inderdaad Nederlands) studeer ook in Amsterdam zelfs.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben erg benieuwd naar de foto's Chris :)

    Liefs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bag! And the pictures is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat tasje ziet er echt gaaf uit!

    Waar is hij van?



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool! can't wait to see more u know!!!

    www.thewild-swans.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the black and white, sometimes it's fun to shake it up a bit!

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete