Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sans-Online Order // Red Sweater

Here are some pictures from my order from sans-online.nl. This time I yet again ordered something from Jack and Jones. This time I went a little out of my comfort zone and ordered this text printed melanged Red jumper from Sans-Online's Menswear section (better known as 'herenkleding' under Dutchies).
As you know I have developed a soft-spot for the color blue and more recently the color Bordeaux Red so you can imagine I really needed some color diversity ( also with fall/winter in mind)back in my wardrobe. What besides the color also appealed to me was the sassy text on the jumper. The text is really cheeky what makes the the jumper a bit more fun to wear. You know how much I love a bold statement! The jumper also comes in the colors blue and gray (though with a different text than with the red Jumper I ordered). So what do you guys think?

Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

14 comments:

  1. I think it looks great, I love the colour :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks GREAT on you!!! :) fab choice!

    xoxo
    Karola
    www.karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave sweater!




    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hartstikke leuk, staat je goed hoor! ♥

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele gave sweater, staat je super Chris!

    Liefsss

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this sweater and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your red sweater. I love this color.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. godly sweater.
    godly header.
    :) makes an awesome blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your red sweater. It's a lovely color.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cool!!

    http://www.anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete