Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Video // One Day

It's finally done! You may remember I talked about making a little video a while ago and now it's finally here!
It's an outfit video featuring some of the jewelry I made during summer. Some came out looking quite oké so I really wanted to show you guys to show you what I have been up to in summer. So hope you guys like it! Special thanks to my friend who helped me make this video! I couldn't have done this without her!
Hope you guys like it!

Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

8 comments:

  1. super leuk filmpje en die groene clutch is perfect!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very nice video nd i reallty love your outfit too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vid!!! :) I love the green bag! :) And your jewelry is gorgeous!!!!!

    xoxo
    Karola
    www.karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuk filmpje Chris!! De sieraden zien er echt super uit, great job

    Liefssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wat een topfilmpje! Echt prachtig! En dat mooie liedje he! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the video!!! Been waiting to see this for a while now!!! Brilliant!!!

    www.the-white-list.co.uk

    ReplyDelete