Saturday, October 20, 2012

Inspiration // knitted jumpers

Since we have welcomed the fall weather into our lives again, it's time to change our mindset. Knits knits knits, that's all that goes around in my head these days. The chunkier the better. In order to get exited for knits, I selected some cool inspiration pictures for you to get into the knit groove. Try to comfort yourself and warm up your wardrobe with some pretty heavy knits. Get inspired!



Pictures from tumblr and pinterest
Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

19 comments:

  1. Love it. Ik vind wol altijd zulk mooi materiaal en niets zit lekkerder dan een oversized jumper :).
    Erg mooie foto's Chris!

    Liefssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photographs and the music!

    A hug at http://daphnelovesme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such an amazing post, there is so much inspiration, love the pics!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin or GFC

    :)
    let me know! 
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Als ik al die truien zo zie krijg ik toch wel een beetje zin in de koudere dagen!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. wauw die eerste! Ik hou van truien, zo lekker cosy en warm (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hummmmm the winter it's comming
    really nice this inspirations

    miblogbyamo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So looking forward to winter layering X

    CULTstyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for your message on my blog, I am following you now via bloglovin.
    I look forward to reading your future posts :)
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  9. um....these are awesome and i am in love with your blog. I'm your newest follower :)
    Would be awesome if you follow me back!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. mooi! Met zulke jumpers kun je nooit verkeerd gaan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gebreide truien zijn zo mooi en lekker warm! Leuke foto's :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love sweaters! perfect for upcoming seasons :)
    x

    ReplyDelete