Sunday, October 7, 2012

Outfit // Off Track

This week has been I've been very busy with school, school projects and everything else so I couldn't fiend time to shoot a new outfit post for you guys. Nevertheless, every cloud has a silver lining because now I have the chance to show you this Bordeaux inspired outfit. These pictures were shot a while ago actually, even before the whole Wine color trend started. I have been in love with this color for a while now and I am not quite sure if I will ever get tired of this amazing red color. Thank got just like my love for Bordeau Red, my Sunday isn't over jet. Enjoy your Sunday!


DIY Bleached Shirt // H&M  Bordeaux Red Shirt // WE Bordeaux Red Chino // Vintage Shoes // DIY Studded Clutch (similar one here)
Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page, follow me on twitterGoogle Friend Connect and Bloglovin.

24 comments:

  1. Nice combination of colors, you always look so chic! That clutch is lovely and luck with your school and projects!

    Pablo from fungiexpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik hou van je gebleekte blouse, heel nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind bordeaux ook zo'n prachtige kleur!

    Het staat je goed!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    Will you please vote for me in the Esprit Style Battle?
    See my blog for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geweldige tas & blouse Chrissie!
    gave foto's :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel mooi! En ik vind je blik op die eerste foto ook heel intens, echt gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, wat een prachtige foto's! En ook een prachtige look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your clutch! Took me a little while to accept the studs all over everything but I'm now I'm completely convinced!

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oehhh leuke outfit!
    School is zo drukkkk!
    Whaa heb nu prototype, moet woensdag klaar alles hebben.
    Welke richting deed je ookal weer?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice, love the bag :D so dapper

    www.thewild-swans.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit, I adore your studded clutch!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit, I love the color of the pants, and they looks so amazing with the bleached shirt. :) Bonus points for the fierce bag, it looks fabulous with everything! ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. me encantan los chicos con cartera! vas genial!

    pásate por mi blog que tengo nuevo post DECO
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfit! really like the colour of those pants

    ReplyDelete
  14. my comment is surely not artistic but your style is ;)

    Eros (www.HermesIsMyDad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the jacket and the little bag , damn you rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. superleuk, deze set...vooral de clutch/tas...Maar welk station is dit eigenlijk?

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your shirt! such a great colour!

    kissboombang.
    bonnie + kleid

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very beautiful and delicate color mix!!

    Christian, please check out my blog and follow if you like... I'll follow you too! :)
    -Alexander and Elena
    http://www.lifeallen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Die blouse is echt gaaf! Die kleur staat je mooi!
    Trouwens... zijn deze foto's heeel toevallig geschoten op het station van Den Bosch? Ik herken er iets van in terug namelijk ;)

    ReplyDelete