Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New In // Tuxedo Blazer








Black Tuxedo Jacket from www.froufrous.nl Here is my latest addition to my blazer collection. Readers that are here with me here on the blog for quite some time, might know I have developed a little thing for blazers during the years. So when I saw this Black Tuxedo Jacket during vintage shopping at froufrous in Arnhem, I just had to take it home with me. I really needed a black blazer that I could wear casual but is more formal than the ones I already have. With this one I think I have found one! So what do you guys think? 

Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and follow me on twitter,to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online.

12 comments:

  1. Love your new blazer, want one similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blazers are a good thing, you can never go wrong! That one is definitely a keeper.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt een heel mooi jasje Chris :)

    Liefs Bo
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, is a marvel of combination.



    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super mooie blazer!!

    Doe je mee aan mijn giveaway? Je maak dan kans op €25 shoptegoed in de webwinkel Sans-online ;)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.nl/2012/11/giveaway-sans-online-voucher.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blazer looks awesome and I'm digging the lighting of the photo.

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit! ;)
    http://arcangelgirl.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete