Thursday, November 8, 2012

Outfit // Capturing Sunlight

Back with a new outfit post for you guys. In these pictures I am wearing my new Vintage Tuxedo Blazer. I really love how the light hit the jacket. I really just love how lightning in general can immediately change you and everything around you. The morning and evening sun really give a magic touch to everything they lighten. The warm, vintage looking sunlight, reminds me of better days and places, especially in these days where sunlight is becoming rare. So this could be seen as a chance to capture the light around me for you guys! Hope you guys like it!
Black Carhartt Beanie  // Vintage Black Tuxedo Jacket from Froufrous // Vintage Black and White Shirt (similar one here) // Green H&M Pants // Vintage Nike Air max Sneakers //  Guess Watch (in stores soon) // Vintage brown Clutch

Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and follow me on twitter,to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online.

19 comments:

  1. Dit zijn echt mooie foto's Chrissie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this bag! really cool!

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful outfit.love the pants with the shirt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit
    your green trouser are really nice

    miblogbyamo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super leuke outfit, die clutch is echt gaaf!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele gave look Chris! De Carhartt beanie staat je super en love that bag.

    Kussiesss Bo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bag/clutch (what is it?, anyway, it has an amazing design!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit!! I like how you mixed casual and dressed up looks :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit, Lovely Bag...
    Kisses, Germán

    http://urbanmanbas.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that bag! <3
    And I like that lighting, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauw wat een prachtige foto's weer! En wat een goed idee om een smoking jasje ook gewoon als jasje te dragen, niet alleen bij een smoking zeg maar. Heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg the bag is simply stunning!! I love it dude.

    the outfit is very cool :D

    www.thewild-swans.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your visit.Your style rocks,great mixes with this outfit!!
    Following :)
    Kisses

    http://www.facebook.com/MissyCheeksLooks?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the color of the pants.
    Nice bag!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh die beanie,
    staat je goehoed!

    ReplyDelete