Sunday, November 4, 2012

Outfit // exchanging thoughts

Photo by Tessa B.

Black H&M SNEAKERS // GREY H&M DENIM JEANS // WHITE SHIRT (similar one here)//
BURBERRY TRENCHCOAT 

A couple of weeks ago I went to Eindhoven during Dutch Design Week, that's where this picture was taken. In and around the center of Eindhoven all kinds of designers displayed their work for the world to see. When I stumbled upon this artwork I just couldn't control myself and I had to take a picture with it. Some people walking around labeled it as hairdryers-chairs (and I must admit I can see why) but personally I liked the way all seats were connected to each other, provided- privacy and connection at the same time. What do you guys think?

8 comments:

  1. Haha hele grappige en stylish foto tegelijk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny picture, love it! Yes it reminds me of a hairdryer chair x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een super gave foto Chris!! De trenchcoat staat je prachtig, super leuk combineert met de jeans en sneakers.

    Liefsss Bo
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff :D I love ur burberry long trench coat

    www.thewild-swans.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, especially that coat! :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!

    This looks so cool :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super fun photo!!! style+design=hot hot!!!!

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did a great job by taking a shot with it.

    ReplyDelete