Saturday, November 24, 2012

Outfit // Keeping You Safe and Warm


Vintage Faux Fur Gillet // Collin's Jumper // DIY Bleached Black Jeans // H&M Shoes // Cheap Monday  Ring // Nelly X love aesthetics bracelet

In this outfit I incorporated one of my latest fashion purchases. In Istanbul I bought this warm and comfy jumper for winter. Funny details, in winter most of the time I just turn up the heating instead of wearing jumpers. Normally I am not that in to jumpers with a turtleneck, they always make me look like I have no neck what so ever, but this one I just couldn't resist. What I really like in the jumper is how the black fades in to white, reminded me of life itself. In life not all things are organized in black and white. Just like your fashion. Life itself is filled with a lot of grey, leaving it up to you to decide what you make of it. In case these problems pop in to your head, it's nice to remember that the jumper where it all started with is there. Leaving it up to you if it will to keep you nice and warm or give you worries.
Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and follow me on twitter and Intagram (@mydutchfashionstyle),to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online. 

10 comments:

  1. Loving this new outfit, from head to toe, that sweater is so beautiful and the pants and the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit! I love the jeans, and the accessories so much. They compliment the sweater so well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants and jewelry! You look very cool dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staat je allemaal heel erg goed! Vooral de broek is mijn favoriet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this pants and very nice sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an amazing jumper! Loving it! Reminds me of one I just got. Loving the creepers too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the details on ur pants x

    You shld totally join my blog to win £1,000 shopping spree on Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Balenciaga and over 250 more high end designers!!
    http://jjfashionteatime.co.uk/

    Merci x

    ReplyDelete