Sunday, November 18, 2012

Outfit // Turkish Delight

Bordeaux red Basebal Jacket // Printed shirt from H&M // Black skinny jeans // Adidas White sneakers // Round Sunnies from Urban Outfitters 



I am back from Istanbul! Did you miss me? It feels like I have been away for quite some while now, though it has only been a week. I had an amazing time in exploring the big and exotic Istanbul. Luckily I also managed to fiend some time to snap this outfit picture for you guys. I was wearing this outfit on a shopping trip to the Grand Bazaar of Istanbul. The Bazaar is massive and very impressive to see. That's why I chose this casual outfit, wearing my Adidas sneakers and baseball jacket, so I could walk the Bazaar as comfortable as possible. More pictures of Istanbul are on the blog soon. Hope you guys like it!

Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and follow me on twitter,to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online.



12 comments:

  1. Echt een hele gave tee, staat super bij het stoere jasje :)

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy mofo!
    Loved and followed your blog!
    Mind checking out mine too?
    It'd really mean a lot to me
    xoxo
    J.
    http://www.fabulosis.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afgelopen week was gewoon in slowmotion gegaan,
    ik had echt precies hetzelfde,
    en ik zat niet eens in Turkey!
    Blij te horen dat het zo leuk was,
    en goede outfit for die dag zo te horen!
    Gave tee trouwens, die print is leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit!

    En wat heerlijk dat je in istanbul zat, een stad die ik ook heel graag nog eens wil bezoeken.



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope to had an amazing time in Instabul xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sportiness of the varsity jacket and the dressed up shirt as a fun contrast, and I think the men in the background is checking you out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dikke liefde voor je outfit, die bril en je jacket! top

    xoxo
    New outfit on www.lesismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, I love the burgundy and the print shirt on you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je ziet er leuk uit Chris! Love that jacket! xx

    Liefs,
    Lemiza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuk outfit! Je shirt is echt tof! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sneakers. Great look.

    ReplyDelete