Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Street Style // Wool Trend

It has been a while since there was a street style post on my blog. But now I can finally show you my latest street style pictures. A while ago I did a trend report for the Guess access blog featuring street style pictures I took. The trend I captured was the wool trend, focusing on garments with wool incorporated in them. I really wanted to work with wool, especially after wool week my love for wool has only gotten stronger. This warm and comfy material is not only enviroment friendly and organic, it is also very versatile and a good alternative for all the extreme fur that we see at the moment. I had to wait a little bit before showing you the pictures but, my blogpost is now online and open for the world to see. To see the post on the Guess access blog click here. Let me know what you guys thinks!

Also don´t forget to "Like" my  Facebook page and follow me on twitter and Intagram (@mydutchfashionstyle),to be the first to know when new Blogposts are online. 

5 comments:

  1. Ah wauw, wat een enorm gave foto! Ik ga zo even kijken naar die link, tof dat je een trend report hebt geschreven voor the Guess acces blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Wool is the perfect fall and winter fabric! :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo, love the leather sleeves on that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is superior to be examining your post Street Style // Wool Trend , and who besides will examine it he will absolutely get a lot of supplementary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mind blowing place to talk about fashion here, I believe strongly concerning it and feel affection for seeing more on this fashion.
    free social content management

    ReplyDelete